Medieval Utility Knife w/sheath
* denotes required field
Hand ground from high-carbon steel, our Revival medieval utility knife is drawn from similar examples found in the Thames around London and dating from the 14th or 15th centuries (although similar knives are found from the 13th - 17th centuries).
This model has a handle of bone or wood, solid brass handle rivets, and a pleasing shape. Comes complete with a dyed and finished leather sheath back-stitched in the correct historical manner. It is a substantial knife at 8" long with a 4 1/2" blade.
- Chivalric Plaque Belt
- Kevlar - reinforced Light Sparring Gloves
- Light Sparring Gloves
- 14th c. Gambeson / Italian Zuparello
- Luxury Tudor Turnshoe
- 14th century shoes
- Clothing Points (Aiglettes)
- Elizabethan block shoe
- SCA Performance Stainless Steel Basket Hilt
- Medieval Alphabet Belt Studs