14th -15th century belt stud, floral fitting
You Save: $18.00 (45 %)
Out of stock
|Floral / Leaf:||
Floral belt fittings. Add flare to your belt or pouch! During the 14th and 15th centuries, belts or "ceintures" were often fitted with elaborate fittings.
We sculpted these findings after the examples shown in Dress Accessories. Our highly detailed brass leaves feature a 1/8" sprue suitable for riveting in place and are just shy of 1" across. Sold in packages of 8.
Available soon in sterling silver!
- Chivalric Plaque Belt
- Kevlar - reinforced Light Sparring Gloves
- Light Sparring Gloves
- 14th c. Gambeson / Italian Zuparello
- Luxury Tudor Turnshoe
- 14th century shoes
- Clothing Points (Aiglettes)
- Elizabethan block shoe
- SCA Performance Stainless Steel Basket Hilt
- Medieval Alphabet Belt Studs