14th - 15th Century Archer's Knees - Articulating Knees
* denotes required field
14th - 15th Century Archer's (articulating) Knee
We commissioned these articulating knees especially for our Revival customers who want a solid, durable and well-finished set of knees at a bargain price.
- C. 1400 demi-cuisse, knee, lames and demi-greave
- Price is for a pair
- 14ga. mild steel construction (durable enough for SCA combat)*
- May be attached to cuisses of leather, brigandine, or padding.
- Fluid wing design offers strong protection over the knee.
- In-stock, ready to ship. Only size Medium left in stock
*Should be considered as munitions-grade equipment and may or may not be appropriate in all forms of medieval sport and martial arts. Consult with your safety officer for regulation specifics. This armour is *not* warranted to provide any particular kind of protection and must be used at the buyer's own risk.
- Chivalric Plaque Belt
- Kevlar - reinforced Light Sparring Gloves
- Light Sparring Gloves
- 14th c. Gambeson / Italian Zuparello
- Luxury Tudor Turnshoe
- 14th century shoes
- Clothing Points (Aiglettes)
- Elizabethan block shoe
- SCA Performance Stainless Steel Basket Hilt
- Medieval Alphabet Belt Studs